65 Main St.
720 Village Rd.
437 S. Main St.
146 Mill St.
Our Services :
- Family Medicine - care for people of all ages, including obstetrics
- Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease - care for adults
- Pediatrics - for birth through age 20
- Continuum of care for hospitalizations and nursing home visits
- Home visits for homebound individuals
- Behavioral Health
- Oral Health and Dental Care - dental van for children and referrals for adults
- Care Coordination - assistance with accessing community resources and services, insurance applications, and paying bills
- Telemedicine capability - remote access to offsite providers using video equipment
- Farm Outreach Program
- Wellness and disease prevention education and support
- Routine "Well child" visits
- Before having Surgery
- Dept. of Transportation Exams
- Maternity Care before and after birth
- Family Planning
Chronic Disease Management:
- Cardio-vascular disease
Illness and Injury/Assessment & Treatment:
- Blood Draws
- Cryotherapy (warts)
- End of Life Care
- Joint Injections
- Infectious Disease Management
- Counseling on wellness and disease prevention.
- On-Site Counseling with our two Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- RCMC Mobile van providing services for ages 1 up to 21, located at schools within our region.
Low Cost Pharmacy:
- 340 B
- Little Rivers patients may qualify for low cost prescription drugs.